TEEN


Here I am today trying my hand at music blogging, keeping it simple and fun. So in this post I present some music videos that I have been playing the hell out of at my house.

TEEN is dope because their songs are strange, scarier-sounding pop, even when catchy as hell and kind of upbeat and happy. You hear all manner of snare drum this and that, adding up, and you get lost in snakelike tangles of synth and whatever else, keyboards, bass, guitars, etc. The vocal melodies go in interesting directions, and what hooks get repeated pull you into a nice groove. It is like decent surfer punk shit that gets you happy. Kind of like the Ramones in some weird way. Anyway: original, fresh, non-boring thoughtful songs, and very decent light-filled and floating singing. And everyone involved is having fun all the way around.




Comments

Popular Posts