pill

published at POTLUCK

they try to kill my baby when they lock my ass up.


man hand me a pill. i throw it on the floor. step on it. then he push me up against a wall. smack me.


one guy he open up my mouth. get a pill on my gums. i go and bite the fuck out his finger.


he scream like a cat and punch me in the face.


i turn to another wall, cupping my jaw. my teeth! see a woman there come up.


calm, she get the pill in because i’m hurting.


my eyes crying, glued on that cracked wall behind her. one minute silent like dead.


then i say you gonna kill my baby. you gonna kill my baby. and i want to give birth.


they ain’t say shit.


feel sick before i go sleep, tasting that powdery pill, and they screw me. in my dream my baby fall out.


ain't one in my arms or on the floor when i woke.

it tore me up looking at the same people next day. doing somebody different. but not punching like how they do me.

Comments

Popular Posts