North Pole Diet

















One night at my house, I cooked pierogies with fried onions, broccoli and carrots.

















Then pictured here above is a meal that my friend Christiana and I recently tag-teamed at her house: savory chicken teriyaki with brown rice, red peppers and red kale.

As some of you know, I have been on this whole North Pole Diet kick. Basically, this translates to me not eating restaurant food and not drinking alcohol, coffee or tea. It started as a neat little prank of adherence to an imaginary manifesto that I created. See my earlier post: North Pole Manifesto. However, after I started uncovering the actual benefits of this marked lifestyle adjustment (e.g., weight loss, financial savings, greater control of the content and portions of meals, sharpened cooking skills, opportunities for friendship and community building, etc.), I got it in my head that this diet is the perfect subject for a book or books, a project, or a TV show.

I am in the research stages.

Comments

Popular Posts