Working on Fake Journal

I had another successful night working on Fake Journal. I went to my parents' house in Parkville to spend time with my siblings. Two were there. My other sister had gone back to Philadelphia before I got in the door.

My mother told me this insane story about how her glass pan of lasagna had exploded from the heat of a burner on the stove that was cooking the meat sauce. We have several vegetarians in the family, so my mom never puts the meat directly in the lasagna. I had eaten a vegan meatball sub before coming out to the county.

After spending time with my family, I took at least two hot baths. How refreshing and conducive to coming up with new ideas!

I then turned on a bunch of bright lights in the living room so that I could get an interesting dance of shadows and multicolored lights upon the chairs, table and blinds I was about to draw. I gave some time to the task and then sent my completed drawing to friends from my cell phone.

Now I have to work more on the writing component of the book.


Comments

Chris said…
That seems like a lot of baths.

Popular Posts